Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a cargo area protector for my '05 SL, merlot with charcoal interior. When it arrived, I told the parts guy there must be some mistake. The color wasn't even close to charcoal. It's a biege. So head's up to anyone thinking the "charcoal" cargo protector matches the interior. I'm going to return it and get something else. I've already seen the folding cargo protector and wasn't impressed with that either, even though the color was dark enough. It just looked cheap.

Any other sources for cargo protectors that might actually be charcoal color?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an '05 Merlot SL with cafe laite interior. I got my cargo liner with the car, it is the same color as my interior. I am not sure if it only comes in one color or not. But report what you got for a cargo protector.

I'm thinking of buying the rubber floor mats cuz I do a lot of activities that I hate subjecting my interior to.

Richard

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have a charcoal leather interior and the Nissan cargo protector is gray/beige. I think the color contrast looks good and is similar to the headliner color. I also have the Murano rubber floor mats and they only come in black.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Color is to match the "uppers" on the Charchol, I have had 2 MO's with Cargo Protectors and checked it out. Look at the color of the pull out and flip down privacy cover for the cargo area and the sides of the cargo area. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right--the cargo protector matches the headliner. But I'd rather it matched the carpet to blend in with the back of the seats and the sides. Gee, some of us MO owners are SO picky....;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Krylon now makes a Vinyl Paint, very flexible and sticks well and seems to stay on. Just really degrease the Protector first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts