Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my girlfriend and I were camping in Kings Canyon Ntl Park last month and pulled into a campsite pretty late at night. We were both tired and since all the camping stuff was in the Thule cargo box on top we thought, "Why not sleep in the Murano tonight?" So we folded down the seats, set the cargo cover on the picnic table, got the sleeping bags and slept great in the back of the Murano. The next morning we decided to find a better campsite in the daylight and pulled away minus one cargo cover. Being the observant person I am, it only took me a month to realize I no longer have a cargo cover...

... So anyone know how much one of those puppies cost? I haven't tried calling Kings Canyon yet, but I am not all that confident in the "Lost and Found" there. I am also afraid it may have deteriorated into a pile of dust being in the smog that long... ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I dont know how much they go for because I got mine for free. About a month ago I was going camping, pulled into the campsite and low and behold there was one sitting on the picnic table. JUST KIDDING...lol. I have seen a few posts of people trying to sell them so you might want to do a search. I saw one that said they went for like $100 to $200 bucks. Mine comes in really handy because it covers up my two 12" woofers in the back. Good luck finding one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts