Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Just joined as we just bought a 2004 Black SL AWD 4 days ago. We love it and so does the dog - 85 lb golden. My question to all of you is if you know of somewhere manufacturing the fabric (nylon) cargo liners that fit well in the back area and cover up the back of the seats. I know cargoliner.com makes them for the Pathfinder but when I e-mailed them they said there are no plans to make one for the Murano. I really want one that fits and is not the bag style that I see a lot of. Anyone know some other websites to check out?

To see what I mean check out www.cargoliner.com what I want is right on their home page.

Thanks for your help.:confused:

·
Registered
180 Posts
ryley

I checked out that link -- pretty cool. The only thing I can think of is this quasi-liner sold at Petcetera. It's actually designed to go in the back seat but I think it would work for the back-back. We have one and it works well -- in the back seat. It was about $70. Unfortunately, their website is useless.

P.S. How's Calgary these days? Still ruled by gridlock?

·
Registered
834 Posts
I travel with my dogs like this. Much safer and they won't get into trouble hopping into the front seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
dmako

Viszlas -- very nice. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll move over to Off Topic.

·
4,664 Posts
Mine wears a seatbelt in the backseat. Seriously. One of the dog harnesses that has the belt loop through it and is made for this.

At first she didn't like it, but I'm the Alpha Male. ME! WOOF! Growwlll..

She got the message and now expects it.

But if she was that big, I think your solution's better!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts