Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Carmax dealer that sells new Nissan models in White Marsh Maryland, about an hour from me.

They offer "no haggle" pricing, which is nice.

Currently, they are showing a 2005 SL AWD with touring and tech for $34,788. (about $600 under invoice).

Sound good? Could I do better at a local dealer, if I go on the last day of the month, about an hour before closing, and deal with the internet sales manager directly?

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
The best deal that I could get when talking to EVERY Nissan dealership in Washington State was $500 under invoice. So sounds good to me. Just make sure that's truely $600 under invoice. Price it out on CarsDirect or something just to double-check.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
The best deal that I could get when talking to EVERY Nissan dealership in Washington State was $500 under invoice. So sounds good to me. Just make sure that's truely $600 under invoice. Price it out on CarsDirect or something just to double-check.

There is a Carmax dealer that sells new Nissan models in White Marsh Maryland, about an hour from me. They offer "no haggle" pricing, which is nice. Currently, they are showing a 2005 SL AWD with touring and tech for $34,788. (about $600 under invoice).
Seems that way since i got my 03 2 yrs ago.
I am in MD (30 miles off DC) and the price around here is hovering around the invoice. I got mine $350 under invoice plus some maintenance coupons up to 60K miles worth around $400 in total maintenancebill saving (that's what they told me).

·
Registered
415 Posts
I too wanted to go to carmax, but the nearest one was like 400 miles away in Milwaukee. So, I decided to go w/ the local dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts