Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one having an issue with the newest CarPlay from iPhone that came out?
I was so excited about it but it seems the 2015 murano is not equipped for it? Anyone heard anything about this? Maybe they will do a software upgrade of some sort?

·
Registered
93 Posts
So I've read that the new Murano will have Siri Hands Free, but there has been no mention of CarPlay. We are expecting an update of the Infotainment system, but that is an unknown. As an iPhone user myself, I can say that when you connect via Bluetooth, you will get "iphone stopped" error messages, but if you wait about 20 seconds it will connect fine.

You're able to stream music and take calls no issues - as well read text messages. However you cannot reply to text messages, and if you want to use Nissan Connect with Google Maps you will need to connect the phone into the car - it wont work for iPhone via bluetooth. This is the first car where Ive seen the streaming music via Bluetooth work with full artist/track selection from the infotainment system.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any problems playing music and using Siri, etc on it. But I was really looking forward to using CarPlay that is said to project the menu on the dashboard screen. I tend to shy away from the generic navigation system and opt for Waze instead or google. Ugh. I wish they would really consider doing an upgrade of some sort for the 2015 models.
Boo...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts