Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the posts regarding the Drivers side speakers not working on the CD Player. I have just had it happen to me! Changing the CD does not help with mine. It works fine on the Radio and tape player. Any fixes for this?
My problem is that I have 60,000 mile on my 03 Murano and no warranty left. Will they fix it if there is a TSB? Is there an aftermarket radio that will fit in the space the Bose system takes up?
A little help would be appreciated.

Randy:mad: :3:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Not sure if there is a TSB on this, but since this seems to be a widespread problem, I would try the dealer first. If they won't fix it free, then look for a post from Generator where he describes what he did to fix his radio which had the same problem. I think he just tightened the ribbon connecter from his CD player to the head unit and the problem went away.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Regretfully you cannot replace the stock system with something in the same place. If you look in the audio section there are HUGE discussions on what has been done and what could be done. The problem lies in the fact that behind the front face plate is a circuit board with whole cute through it to allow the cd changer and tape deck to pop through.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts