Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am coming off a 2-year Verizon Wireless contract, and will be getting a new cell phone. I would really like to be able to mount the phone easily in the Mo, and have it be hands free. I spend 3 hours commuting each day, so I need a system that will be easy to use.

Does anyone know of the best phone / accessories to do this with?

Thanks,
Andy

·
The Member
104 Posts
Hands free

You can basically get any bluetooth enabled phone along with a Bluetooth Phone system install in your car.
Bluetooth system is about $250-300 i belive and phone is of course up to you and long as it has a blue tooth.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I have sprint

.:(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sprint has two Bluetooth phones. The LG PM-325, and the PalmOne Treo 650. I just got my 650 a couple of weeks ago and love it. I have a bluetooth headset for it. I am looking into the bluetooth for the car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Here's one mounting idea:

www.proclipusa.com

I just got my iPod mount from these guys.
WOW
It's so nice...so easy...etc.
3 second install. Literally.

They make 3 different mounts (location specific) for the MO, plus holders for almost any handheld device or phone.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Didn't mean to sound like I don't like sprint. I do. I just took it you were renewing with Verizon. If yor are changing, I would look at Sprint. Lots and Lots of choices. I have their Samsung unit and The Hands free with voice dial in the MO. The Cingular / ATT. combo has some great new Motorola phones including the new "Razor" GRIP :D

·
4,664 Posts
This is two phones ago... I had the timeport, went to a Nokia, and now on a V600, but they've all been mounted with a full kit in the same spot.

Works great!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts