Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you clean the screen (non-nav)? smudges easily...appears to have a coating of some sort....any suggestions???

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just use a california dash duster on mine when it gets dusty. No one is allowed to actually touch the screen in my ride, so fingerprints aren't a problem.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Try LCD cleaning cloths you can pick up at your local Office Depot.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Microfiber.
W/ Eye glass cleaning solution if needed.

Homer

·
4,601 Posts
I like your idea Homer... Treat it like fine optics, that way you'll avoid lint from the cloth and minimise scratches.

·
Registered
92 Posts
just go to your local eyeglass retailer(my wife's an optician) and get a couple of their lens cleaning cloths, you can wash them in the washer when you need to, and they need no solution whatsoever, works perfect on the nav screen, takes off all spots & smudges, and it stores easily in any compartment

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"just go to your local eyeglass retailer(my wife's an optician) and get a couple of their lens cleaning cloths"

That's microfiber.

Homer

·
Registered
38 Posts
3m makes a really nice hi-tech lens cloth that they sell in most camera stores. I keep one in my car anyway to clean off my eyeglasses and sunglasses. Works like a charm on the screen. Removes everything, even fingerprints.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts