Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I recently bought a 2006 nissan murano. When I press the door lock button, all the doors lock and unlock. But with both of my keys I cannot use the lock button, it does not work. I have already tried replacing both batteries.

So I suppose the receiver or transmitter from both keys are bad? I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards,

Hidde

·
Super Moderator
1,223 Posts
The quick reply is that probably the fobs lost communication to the car and have to be resynced for the car to recognize them now.

There's a procedure in the factory service manual (online) that will walk you thru resyncing the fobs to the car. Search the first gen forum for more info on people who've already resolved this issue. Good luck.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The quick reply is that probably the fobs lost communication to the car and have to be resynced for the car to recognize them now.

There's a procedure in the factory service manual (online) that will walk you thru resyncing the fobs to the car. Search the first gen forum for more info on people who've already resolved this issue. Good luck.

Have a good day.
Thank you for the information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts