Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been experiencing a vibration/buzzing noise coming from the centre console of my MO, within the bose system. The vibration sounds like a thin piece of metal which vibrates/buzzes when the engine rpm matches the component's frequency...usually between 2000rpm and 2250rpm.

Has anyone experienced this annoyance and or have any suggestions besides turning my radio up louder!

Ronin

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been hearing the same buzzing sound. I think that I've figured out where it's coming from. The aluminum trim around the "joystick" control isn't tightly affixed to the console. When I apply some pressure with my fingers, the sound goes away. I'm going to have my dealer take a look at it the next time I need to go in for service.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I heard the same sound a few times. Strangely, it only happened on one particular road and nowhere else. Of course it would not do it for the dealer. When I installed my SAT radio harness I had to remove and replace the console, and when I put it back the noise stopped. I must have accidently fixed it.

L

·
0 Posts
I have the same problem. It annoys the heck out of me!! Been there since pretty much the first day. If I put a little pressure on it with my knee it goes away. So I have positioned my seat so my right knee leans against the console and it keeps it quiet until I can get it into the dealer. A sorry fix but it works!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same problem. At first I thought my coins were vibrating off each other, and then I realized it was coming from behind the radio or navigation joystick. I will be letting the dealer know when we take the Altima in for service next week.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rattleing sound

I have found the same noise too. When I hold my hand on the stereo it goes away. I think It is the tape door on the stereo. :2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts