Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW,

I just drove my wife's Mo after not driving it for about 3000 miles. It was like driving a different car. I last drove it at about 4000 miles and just drove it at 7500 miles to get the oil changed. The engine has become so much smoother and more powerful it's amazing. I know I expereinced this with my 03 Max, but this is the first I experienced it with the MO. It was even more noticeable since I hadn't driven it in such a long time. To be honest, I thought it was kind of a dog after the MAX, but it seems to be catching up in performance feel now that it's at 7500. When I get to about 10 or 12K I'll switch to synthetic like I did with the MAx.

Have you all experienced this too??

REVHIGH !!!!!!!

·
4,601 Posts
Oh yeah.... There was a guy in an Acura TL yesterday that thought he was going to pull away from me....

I bet he was not too happy that an SUV was staying with him as he floored it. And every time his transmission shifted, I got just a little bit closer!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Jetta 4 me jaak...cept he was behind me trying to catch up because I laffed at him when he flipped me off. Saw his front end bobbing up and down as I jetted away from him....

hehehe

:18:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Haven't had that chance with the MO yet. BUT one day Grippee and I were coming home in the G35 and on the left was this Accura Super whatever and on the right was this Camero something or other (two youngsters) and here in the middle minding there own business were the old Gripper and the Grippee "Well let me tell you" there were some long faces as we crossed the 100. GRIP :2:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sometimes I feel like I'm in that scene from Seabiscuit, where the jockey baits War Admiral on the far turn, looks the competition in the eye, teases a bit, then pulls away and watches them eat dust.

Did this with some hotshot in a BMW Suv. Waited til he got close, teased him a bit, made sure the road ahead was open, put the pedal to the metal and waved in my rearview as he disappeared trying to catch up. Did my 1st 110 that day. What fun!

·
Registered
747 Posts
MO Zooooooooooooooooom

You guys are right. I think it really catches some people off guard when they think they're going to blow you away and then end up choking on your fumes!

·
4,601 Posts
If I had money to burn and a place to put a bunch of spare CVT's, I'd supercharge the sucker... Heh heh heh...(Evil Laugh!):22:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts