Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I saw a Nissan Murano with chromed bumper bar right above the car exhaust it links from one side the the other(very nice between), since then I've been looking online to see if I could buy it, the only accessories I find are the front bumper accessory and the side bars...what is that chrome bumper accessory called?

·
Registered
145 Posts
they are called rear Nudge Bars. Check out this site for more details, and type "murano" for the picks they got on the MO. http://www.4x4parts.com/:1:

·
Registered
145 Posts
After you type "murano", go to the bottom of the page and you'll see "front nudge bars". The rear nudge bars are on the 2nd page.:2:

ENJOY!!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Don't see a chrome bar there at 4X4.

Homer

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's there!!

hfelknor says:
Don't see a chrome bar there at 4X4.

Homer

On the 4x4 web site you must go to the "search" and type in "murano". It will bring you to another page were u will scroll down and hit the "2" to go to the 2nd page. on page 2 there it is "rear chrome nudge bar". Trust me, it's there!!

:claphead:

"04 Black with charcoal leather and all the goodies......:1:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
There are two rear bars.

the first one says:
Murano Rear Nudge Bar
Polished stainless steel rear nudge bar offers protection and a different look to your Murano. Frame mounted using heavy duty brackets, which are included.
Price - $285.00

The second one says:
Murano Rear Bumper Guard
Bolt on design with no drilling or welding required. Easy installation. Works well with factory tow hitch. Protective vinyl molding. Comes in black.
Price - $225.00

Now are you saying there is a third one, or is it that you don't see a difference between Stainless Steel and Chrome?

Don't get me wrong.
I WANT there to be a Chrome Bumper guard.
I want to buy one if it doesn't block the dual exhaust tips.

Homer

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your right, the polished stainless steel is the one i"m refering to.
I really don't see a difference in the look but i'd rather the stainless. It doesn't rust, last longer and it looks cool.
Sorry about the confusion.:8:
Any way, this rear bar doesn't seem to obstruct the rear tail pipes.
Once I install my side bars, I might want to go for the rears.
Not bad for $285........

·
Registered
37 Posts
Neither bump or nudge bars would have helped me. Two RR quarter bumper impacts due to my (or MO's?) "blind spot" and right at the crease mark on the bumper. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts