Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I bought these and just put them on my MO. They Lock so that you cant take them off without the "key" tool. I saw a different set without stem covers, but I went with these ones because they had the stem covers as well as the caps. This set has a little metal tool to unlock them, the other set I saw had a plastic tool which was bigger.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a shot with them on.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres another

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 more

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my plates so I put on my rear Chrome Nissan License Plate Frame. Heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another. If you cant tell, no that is not my real license plate. I photoshopped it for privacy purposes.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
339 Posts
From experience my concern would be that Chrome Valve Caps will likely freeze on in cold climates. Then takes pliers to get them off wrecking the cap and possibly the stem in the process.

But must admit they look cool .........as do the chrome wheels which were not an option up here. Maybe I should look into a special order.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well I dont get much experience with freezing here in california, but the inside cap is brass if that makes a difference. The outside chrome cap is just like a shell over the brass cap. That is why if you try and remove them without the little key all the outside cap does is spin around.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I often see the factory chrome wheels for sale on ebay rjardine

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think I'll get the ebay caps. Thanks for the info. Doesn't freeze where I am, but I suppose you could always use a hair dryer on them if they were to get stuck.:2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
3 Participants
CopperKat
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing