Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a Midnight Blue MO. I was thinking of putting "chrome pillars" on the Murano. I've seen them on ebay for sale. Has anybody seen these up close? Wondering what people's opinions were on them. I think they're on sale for $109.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
turbodiesel said:
We just bought a Midnight Blue MO. I was thinking of putting "chrome pillars" on the Murano. I've seen them on ebay for sale. Has anybody seen these up close? Wondering what people's opinions were on them. I think they're on sale for $109.
turbodiesel-

Why ask for other peoples' opinions on a decorative add-on? You're the one driving the car. If you like the flash, go for it. If not, spend the $109 elsewhere.

If you are concerned about quality, then consider purchasing the item at a "brick-and-mortar" store so you have the option of returning it.

-njjoe

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have em installed on my glacier pearl murano and love em. really pulls the look together, imo. originally got the idea from the porsche SUVs, searched on ebay, and a week later had them installed.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here's a midnight blue Murano with chrome pillars for you.

The black one has chrome pillars and chrome trim around the windows... (I just realized that)

The last image has chrome pillars and trim on top only.

It's not really my style but out of all the styles I would probably go with the chrome pillars with the full window trim. The other two styles look incomplete.

Hope that helps.

N2MURANOS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts