1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Along with the matching chrome strip they sell to put at the lower edge below the doors. On a dark vehicle with chrome SL wheels. I would love to see a photshop by one of the experts with that combination and platinum color MO :)

·
The Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chrome

Would probably look nice on my Midnight Blue, but i don't like the part where double sided tape is mentioned :D

·
5,100 Posts
Isn't that whats used for the side door bump strips?

·
The Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blah

Yes, but this chrome has to be perfectly on place in order to look good. A tiny move or it beeing a bit loose will make MO look like a dirt bag :)

·
5,100 Posts
A dirt Bag!, No dirt would dare stick on my MO! It's just not allowed!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I voted "no" as I really do not like the contrast betweed black and chrome. Now if I had a white Murano....:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not sure, looks nice, but hard to tell from the funky angle. I am also afraid that I might go "chrome crazy", as I intended to get a chrome nudge bar and the side step thingy's. (Don't you love the technical words)

·
4,664 Posts
On the black Murano, you don't see the sweeping lines of the black and tinted windows, so much. Some have said they didn't like that, and that was part of getting black. But I find the chrome puts vertical bars into what would normally be a nice fat black strip across the top side...

On high contrast colours, I think it would ruin the look. I have to admit, I do like it on the black, if you're looking for more bling appeal.

·
5,100 Posts
OK first I didn't know what the "rice" look was now I need to ask what is "BLING" ? It's tough being an old fart. :)

·
5,100 Posts
Now I definitively am in the know. Thank YOU

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I think it screws with the lines. I saw a Mo across an extra wide grassy median the other day that was like mine (sheer silver) and DAYum it looked good with that upswept look. The stainless would break it up too much. Maybe just the lower edge of the windows from front to back?
Naaaa, too bling.

·
4,664 Posts
ROTFL...

We aim to educate! :blingblin

·
5,100 Posts
OK I'll bite, ROTFL???

·
Registered
6 Posts
GripperDon said:
OK I'll bite, ROTFL???
ROTFL - Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Some other helpful abbreviations:

ROTFLMAO - Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A-- Off.

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now

TIA - Thanks In Advance

IMHO - In My Honest (Humble) Opinion

TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

OK, the last one isn't that well known, but it is my favorite

·
5,100 Posts
TTFN

·
Registered
19 Posts
i was thinking before seeing that product that something either a white or chrome outline of the windows would look cool, but i def don't like the piees that go down, separating the two windows. if any could photoshop a black Mo w/ chrome outline of the entire window, i think the could look cool. ALso def dont like the chrome side moldings, looks kinda ridiculos

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
I think the body sidemolding that is in that picture looks

.... like mine. I got my body side molding from a local body shop , but my molding is definetely is 'retrofit' from a generic version (from ford/durango) or something like that. It is about 1/2 the price of the molding commonly obtained by this forum members.

See the picture of the molding installed on black MO in my gallery.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts