Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Murano has the charcoal (black) interior - leather. Does anyone recommend something to clean the black plastic? Several of the cleaners I've tried left a residue and my experience in the past with Armor All was bad so I don't want to try that. Thanks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
There's a new Meguiar's out that I'm going to try this weekend. It's supposed to be able to do vinyl, metal, glass...all surfaces equally well. I don't want to make shiny or slippery like ArmorAll either. Will post my results.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
303 aerospace protectant. bought a bottle of it last week and it has countless uses including polishing the paint on your car. awesome stuff.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I use ProtectAll, it polishes, waxes, treats and protects as well a uv blocker surface care product. All I know is local car stores or any store does not sell it but instead only online. Bought it from a friend that got it off online but have not told me the place. This product can be used on Paint, Fiberglass, Clear coat, Gelcoat Aluminum, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Plexiglass, Glass, Wood, Plastic, Vinyl Rubber, Finished Leather and much more. This is the only thing I use for my interior cleaning besides vaccuming

·
Registered
11 Posts
muran0 said:
I use ProtectAll, it polishes, waxes, treats and protects as well a uv blocker surface care product. All I know is local car stores or any store does not sell it but instead only online.
You can also get it at any Motorcycle dealer.

·
Registered
982 Posts
nissanlove said:
303 aerospace protectant. bought a bottle of it last week and it has countless uses including polishing the paint on your car. awesome stuff.
Hey... i was wondering how the 303 worked out for you. THis past weekend the reflection on my dashboard was sooo bad I have to try something new on it that wont kick up such a bad reflection.

I also need to clean my leather seats... they are starting to look very used.

(FYI: I use a dustbuster on my seats all the time to get out alot of the little crap that builds up in the folds.)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i think the 303 is awesome. i have the latte interior and there is no super sheen and to me it seems i don't have to dust the dash as often. pretty cool. i also use it one my tires and they look deep balck without the fakey shiney crap. as for the leather i bought and awesome leather product from my detail shop for cheep and it works wonders. softened the leather up in the MO nicely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts