Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the front side windows tinted and get a clear bra for my wife's MO, any suggestions for places in the Houston area that are known to do a good job without charging too much would be appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
Most of the companys that sell clear bra's (Xpel, 3m, etc) have something on their website which allows you to search for installers by zip code.

I wouldnt pay anything over $60 to get the front 2 windows tinted.

·
Registered
466 Posts
In Pennsylvania I paid $70.00 to tint the front two windows and $600.00 for the X-Pel installation.....

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
milgrad said:
In Pennsylvania I paid $70.00 to tint the front two windows and $600.00 for the X-Pel installation.....
Damn sam!

Why does the clear bra cost so much more? I thought that the installation is similar to the tinting process. Guess not

·
Registered
466 Posts
NO, the clear bra is a very detailed process...It took my guy about 5 hours...he had to redo the hood twice....didn't charge me for it, but he got some dirt under it so he redid it....It is something that a professional needs to do...

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
What percent tint did you go with for the front windows? Ever had any of the uniform wearing type give you a second look?

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
I have 5% on EVERY window.

I have yet to be told anything by anyone wearing blue.

But then again I'm not in Pittsburg

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am in Pittsburgh and went with approx a 15% tint on the fron two windows...matches the rest of the vehicle...looks very very sharp...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts