Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had mine installed in Nederland, Texas by Texas Tint. They did an excellent job but it is a bit too far to drive from Flordia. Good luck in finding a shop near you. I found them by using Google and using "clear bra" as the search string.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Clear Bra

Hi ! I had mine put on by a tint company as well, MUCH cheaper than by the Nissan Dealer. I also had the mirrors and the front (spoiler?) around the fog lights too. Best addition to the car so far!

·
Registered
22 Posts
clear bra

There is a guy selling clear bra on ebay for $10 plus shipping. It looks like this stuff costs a couple hundred other places.

Is that too cheap to be true? Is it easy to install?

Jon
2005 MO - to be picked up this Monday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds too good to be true. The kit and installation ran me over $500. About the same price as the kit I had installed on my Altima. Yep, $1000 for two clear bras installed, and I am still happy about it, best investment I made on the vehicles.

As far as installation goes, the phrase "kids, don't try this at home", was never truer. Others have tried it and they will never do it again.

For $10 you will probably get a roll of saran wrap.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds too good to be true. The kit and installation ran me over $500. About the same price as the kit I had installed on my Altima. Yep, $1000 for two clear bras installed, and I am still happy about it, best investment I made on the vehicles.

As far as installation goes, the phrase "kids, don't try this at home", was never truer. Others have tried it and they will never do it again.

For $10 you will probably get a roll of saran wrap.

One more thing, if you are going to do it, do it quick before you get any chips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts