Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this in a Japanese Murano Forum for those interested.

It's not my style... but it's good to see products are becoming more available now that Muranos are in many countries now.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
those would look great on a white murano, now just need to find a clear third break light.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Contact BespokeVIP.com

They were able to get me a quote on an item no other company knew about.

N2MURANOS

·
Registered
69 Posts
I did talk to those guys awhile back about clear tailights from the pictures. They need to know which company produces the item so orders can be made. Dunno how you get a price quote from bespokevip when the guy doesn't even know who makes it.

N2MURANOS said:
Contact BespokeVIP.com

They were able to get me a quote on an item no other company knew about.

N2MURANOS

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
92 Posts
Clear taillights

everything is in japanese, i cannot understand anything? DOes anybody know what brand they are, or how they got them to be clear, can't you somehow take the red color off from our existing tailights?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
there is a mod for hyundai santa fe tail lights that consists of simply buying either a smoked or clear plastic tail light cover, breakin the lense on the oem tail lights and putting cover in it's place and sealing around for water proofing. it's defenitaly not for the faint of heart and i'm still in the process of completing this mod for a set of tail lights that i previously had from our old santa fe. it's hard to do it without a car to test fit them to. haha.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did you see the grill on that 350XV Four? :24:

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
350 XV FOUR ??? What is a 350 XV FOUR? :8: Is that what Nissan calls the Murano in Japan? What's wrong with Murano? :confused:

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
njjoe said:
350 XV FOUR ??? What is a 350 XV FOUR? :8: Is that what Nissan calls the Murano in Japan? What's wrong with Murano? :confused:

-njjoe
Yep

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's all in the marketing. 350XV FOUR probably sounds too much like a sports car for the US market and isn't inline with the use of names rather than numbers for their people-haulers (Altima, Maxima etc). Of course, the consistency of it all is arguable: Sylvia, Fairlady anyone?

Oh and the 90s called and wants their clear tails back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
gseepes said:
do you have a shot of this car in black? I'd like to see what the grill would look like black ... if you have it, thanks!

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
njjoe said:

-njjoe
On Nissan Japan's website it is advertised as Murano ... but the picture says 350 XV Four... apparently 350 comes from the fact its using the 350Z's engine.... FOUR means AWD and XV ....... no idea why is it there....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
that is just there model denotation, like we have S, SL, SE.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I pulled the pics from the club murano forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clear Tail lights

Well,
I see that someone was able to get clear tail lights. I have a black on black mo and am on the verge of trying to get blackouts to cover the red lenses. OR I might use spray tint to color all 3 brake lights black. The red light will still come thru. THAT is only a LAST RESORT.

HELP ME BUY CLEAR LIGHTS !!!!! ON AN ENGLISH WEB SITE LOL....

Takubus74 at yahoo

2005 SE AWD Loaded (NO NAV) BLACK 4000 Mi.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts