Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Platinum Murano (Canadian) climate control settings read in “C”. How do you change them to read in “F”?

·
Registered
87 Posts
It's at pages 2-15 to 2-19 of the manual. Use the button on the left of the steering wheel to go to the settings menu in the driver's display beside the speedometer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Halwg: Turns out you are correct - sort of! On the 2nd gen, referring to the dot matrix display in the speedo, if you change those readings between metric and US, this does not change the climate control display.

To change this, as I just found out, drill down far enough in the settings menu of the radio/climate control system, the display can be changed between C and F.

By comparison on our other ride, a 2013 Altima 2.5 SL, the climate control cannot be changed from "C"! Through another forum, a Nissan Master-Tech who also spot checks quality control on production models from one of the plants, determined the display will show "C" only - no way to change it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's at pages 2-15 to 2-19 of the manual. Use the button on the left of the steering wheel to go to the settings menu in the driver's display beside the speedometer.
This is not the one I am talking about.
Temperature
The temperature that displays in the vehicle information
display can be changed from:
● °F (Fahrenheit)
● °C (Celsius)
Use the OK button to toggle choices.
It's on the climate control it's self that I would like to change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this Forum and I have the same issue with my 2016 Platinum Murano (Canadian)...the climate control setting reads in “C”. How do you change them to read in “F”? The Dealer said the cover (controller) would need to be change at a cost of about $760 just to get it to change from "C" to "F". This doesn't sound right...any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
would be nice if you included those steps to drill down in the radio/climate control as my 2017 does not have this and I'm about to buy a 2019 that was in Canada.
To change this, as I just found out, drill down far enough in the settings menu of the radio/climate control system, the display can be changed between C and F.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I am new to this Forum and I have the same issue with my 2016 Platinum Murano (Canadian)...the climate control setting reads in “C”. How do you change them to read in “F”? The Dealer said the cover (controller) would need to be change at a cost of about $760 just to get it to change from "C" to "F". This doesn't sound right...any ideas?
If that's the case, you should be able to pick one up from a auto salvage yard fairly cheap, considering that it should be the same for all generation models. A part's number comparison will tell.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
349 Posts
would be nice if you included those steps to drill down in the radio/climate control as my 2017 does not have this and I'm about to buy a 2019 that was in Canada.
My comment, in Nov 2015, referred to my 2nd gen Murano, which we no longer have. Not possible to change in the 3rd gen model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I observe this disciuss because I have another problem. I looking for posibility to buy this HVAC item with Celsius scale display by internet shop witaj delivery to Europe UE. Is anybady who has an adress of Canadian shop?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts