Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When installing XM in my 03 I damaged a clip that holds the rear upper entior quarter panel in. The panel isntalled back OK but just isn't sitting exactly right.

The clip that is needed (a $0.05 part) only comes with the trim (a $65.00 part) as far as I can tell.

Any ideas where I can get a clip to replace the OEM on that holds the trim in place?

Actually as I write I'm thinking the local auto store may have them. Anybody have any extra clips? The clip looks like multipul layed pieces of plastic with each layer slightly larger. Like a pine tree.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Worst case scenario, a trip to a local junk yard.....that part should be common on late model Nissans.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I think it loos similar, but the clip on the picture looks to be two piece. I know what kind of clip you are talking about. Its head fits inside a groove on the panel and then snaps into the body holding it together.

These clips are very common and most japanese cars have them. Check with bodyshops and ask them to let you look through their damaged trims.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zebelkhan said:

These clips are very common and most japanese cars have them. Check with bodyshops and ask them to let you look through their damaged trims.
Good idea I'll try them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts