Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came across this msn.

its a Suzuki SUV, debuting at the detroit auto show.

at first i thought it was a customized MO.

check out the grill, and the front of the suv.

clone?

your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
1st Suburu and now Suzuki. Who'll be next. Everyone want's to be like the MO!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
yup

Mo front end, Cayenne rear end.
With a what suzuki engine? the 2.7? ....kinda sad performer I would think, a whole whopping 185hp, wow, eye popping.....they betta pour a bigger block to compete with da Mo.

hehehe

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not to mention the D-pillar copied off the Infiniti FX! I've heard that it will be a bigger engine than the 2.7, it's probably gonna be some GM sourced engine.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
If there were such a thing as a copyright for auto's, well...Suzuki should be sued for infringement!
With all the designers that auto manufacturers have, can't they think up their own design!
Bob1

·
Registered
53 Posts
going to the Detroit NIAS on Sunday, I'll bring the digital cam, post a pic if I can find this, see how much they copied....

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
It's great having the original and the best.

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's interesting that nobody is copying the Highlander or Pilot which outsell the Murano easily. Well, maybe they are copying them it's just that they're so uninspiring you can't tell?

I see a lot of mustang front end on the new charger too.

So, where is the kock-off of the Ferrari F430? :p

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Those would not be clones they would be 'Abortions"

·
Registered
554 Posts
I was at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this week - EVERYBODY is copying the Murano!! Not only Subaru and Suzuki, but Mazda has something that looked like the Mo as well. I'll check my digital camera to see if I got pictures of all of them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's interesting that nobody is copying the Highlander or Pilot

Kia Sorento looks like a copy of Highlander.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Take a peak at the new MB ML350.. looks to me like they copied the Kia Sorrento, esp the front!

As for the higlander... it looks like a subura outback.. and the pilot looks like a giant CR-V...

·
4,601 Posts
GripperDon said:
Those would not be clones they would be 'Abortions"
LOL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts