Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the coilovers for the murano.I hope they will make the murano handle like the Fx. Since acording to car and driver the murano already pulls .01 better onthe skidpad the nthe fx :) . But im looking for a serious tight suspension, are the coilovers gonna deliver?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Which coilovers are you talking about?

While the front strut suspension might use a coilover replacement, the rear suspension uses a separate spring/shock arrangement, so you will have to find separate components for that. As far as I know, the only replacement suspension parts of the Murano are Eibach/H&R springs and KYB GR-2 non-performance struts/shocks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ones i am talking about are by Nismo. the fornt are full coilovers and the back are just struts.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Didn't know you could purchase them in the US. How much?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
The silver color of the Nismo struts/shocks look suspiciously like KYB GR-2's!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The color might be throwing you off. I had silver KYB-GR2 in the back and black GR2's in the front of my old Altima.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
IF the MO is better than the FX ?

Why do you want a suspension that makes the MO handel like a FX? Seems like a step backward. More bumps so it loses good contact with the road surface and can't keep up with a stock MO.

Might be $1300 plus a lot of hard labor and then you end where?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts