Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading this forum about the Colgan bra and decided I think it's what I need (2 months old and I already have 1/2 dozen paint chips on the bumper and hood thanks to the lovely condition of NJ highways). On the Colgancustom.com site though when going to puchase, it only lists the 2003 and 2004 models....do one of these fit the 2006?

Also...is there anywhere on this site with a picture of a silver Murano with the bra on it? I've seen the black and blue Muranos and it looks great but I'm concerned how it'll look on my silver.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Everytime someone suggest that I think of

Tigers wife. :2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jatharp said:
Why not think about a clear bra?
Actually I have....came down to a cost issue. But thinking more about it that might be the way to go (if I can find a place to do it).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jatharp said:
Go to Ricks site and you can get an idea of caost and he may help you fins an installer inyour area.
http://www.body-skins.com
Thanks. I actually found a 3M site that lists certified installers in my area. The only one listed was a guy who seems to do it out of his house...I'm not sure if I want to chance that. I'll call some dealerships around here and see if any of them know someone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
THey guy I told you about does it out of his house also... But all he does is do it for dealers. He is actually the best on inthe chicago land area. All he does are mostly high end cars

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Other than more "teeth" in the grille and foglight rings, I don't think there is any difference in the front of the 06 vs 03-05. So my guess is that the Colgan bra will fit perfectly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts