Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving home from work today I saw a white and silver MO in front of me, then behind me. This got me thinking what other colors would look good on the Murano. A light green metallic would probably be okay or maybe even a fire engine red.
What other colors would y'all like to see on the MO's?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well, I have been lobbying for green and red for a year now.
I "almost" didn't buy my Murano because it didn't come in a deep dark red. I prefer candy apple.
But the car was so much aligned with what I went out looking for, color became immaterial.

But I still ask, why no green or red?
Can't think of another car line that doesn't have these popular colors. I think it actually hurt sales not to have these colors.
They also need a deeper tan leather. Latte is OK, but it really does reflect in the windshield. And Black is way to hot for many of us.

Maybe some new colors in a few weeks.:)

Homer

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I think Nissan chose colors for the Murano based on the current popular colors for other cars. Right now, people are buying silver, gold, black, and dark blue. I give the company credit for bold colors like sunlit copper and the purplish shade (forget the name).

I thought perhaps a burgundy would have been nice, but its the sportiest of colors. I am kind of sad to hear that Pewter has been dropped for 2005 though.

I had a strong negative reaction to the latte interior when I saw one in person. I didn't think it looked as upscale as the charcoal interior. I had a black Maxima before, so I was used to the hot interior (the Murano doesn't get nearly as hot as the Maxima when cooking under the sun, I credit it to the tinted rear windows).

·
Registered
81 Posts
The MO would look very stealthy in a dark grey like the shade they have on the Audis.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was really surprised when I drove a Murano with the latte cloth interior. It looked awful -- and cheap. A vehicle at this price can't have such a cheap-looking interior. I wound up forcing myself to upgrade to black leather just because the cloth looked so awful. The latte leather is OK, though...just didn't have one on the lot that fit my needs, and I was trying to catch a year-end model.

·
38 Posts
I really think that a green (like the one used on the xterras and pathfinders) would be great on the styling of the MO. I also think that the Latte leather just doesnt cut it with the aluminum trim- im glad they are bringing the optional wood trim for the latte leather in the '05 models. I also was pondering what a MO would look like in the aqua type "emerald green" color that nissan uses for the altimas.... just a though:D

While I'm upset that they are discontinuing the pewter color, because for me i love the fact that its so multi-tonal (especially depending on the weather), It makes me feel like I have a special edition color now that it wont be around anymore and on the roads:jump3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts