Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I have had my Murano for two weeks now and as anyone who owns one would know, you get a lot of attention. Has anyone gotten any comments that deflate your ego a bit? I'm not talking about "Ewe, it's ugly" no, this design is not for everyone. I mean like: (my top 3)

3.) "Wow, they are really making those minivans sporty these days." :?

2.) "Looks like a station wagon on steroids." :(

and of course...

1.) "Oh, you got a PT Cruiser" (heard it at least twice!!!) :x

·
4,664 Posts
"PT Cruiser on Steroids" and "It reminds me of a Gremlin!"

But mostly, "That's awesome, what is it???"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Murano Reactions

Some folks just don't have any taste. The Murano is much more futaristic than anything on the road. Some of my coworkers call it the "spacemobile". I've had my Murano for 3 months now and the only reactions I've had have all been positive and "wow". I never mind showing it off to a total stranger and I still get the looks at traffic lights like they've never seen it before. I LOVE IT. :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree. Most comments are positive. I just hate when people compare it to a minivan or PT Cruiser (not that there is anything wrong with them :) ). People seem to think it's smaller than it is though too?... Oh well, it doesn't matter. It is truly a piece of art on wheels and there are not too many cars out there that compare in styling (yet)...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Someone told my wife that it looked like and Aztek. My wife promply warned them not to ever say that around me!

I don't really understand the PT Cruiser comparisons. Has anyone parked their Murano next to a PT Cruiser? It really makes the PT look small.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's a mystery...

I wondered why there were all these smudges on the car everyday. I mean, after all, when I clean it there are never any water spots or finger prints...

I noticed that there were finger and nose prints on the outside of both the driver and passenger front windows. All the time... had to clean them off daily. Vowed to be more careful figuring I was putting them on the car.

Then I came down for lunch one day and spotted a guy looking inside. It's kinda dark in the deck where I park so he had to get right up on the window and touch it to see inside well.

Mystery solved...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've only had one "stupid" comment: "Looks like a Honda Civic for big people." :x Other than that, everyone has said they love it -- and my wife says it sure stands out in a crowd when I pick her up. Hmmm...hope this doesn't mean it's going to be attractive for thieves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts