Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Refinished my grille today from the ravages of the gravel winter and completed the Dawn step (I washed the car)! This was the largest picture the forum would allow me to post. How do all those big pictures get posted?

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
You need to host the photo on a different server, then link to it in your post. Sign up for a free account and upload it here:

http://www.photobucket.com

Then paste the "Img" link they give you into your post here.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
You can upload them right into your post.
On the posting page, just under "Your Reply" you will see ATTACH FILE with an option to CHOOSE FILE

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Obviously ekaxel knows how to post a picture. He has one in his post....:D

His question was how to post a bigger picture.

In my experience, if you reduce the resolution rather than size, your picture will get smaller (without getting smaller) and you will be able to post it. However, it is also a hassle to reduce and check...and reduce and check. I myself reduce the physical size to 3.5x5 and get it over with.....:2:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
hfelknor said:
You can upload them right into your post.
On the posting page, just under "Your Reply" you will see ATTACH FILE with an option to CHOOSE FILE
Homer-

I think I recall seeing that photo on a poster in the Post Office a few years back.

-njjoe

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"Homer-

I think I recall seeing that photo on a poster in the Post Office a few years back."

That would have been 50 years back joe.
High School pix.
Going to my 50th reunion this summer in Mt Laurel.

Homer

The car looks good Ekaxel.
Maybe TOO big!

H

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts