Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even from the first day that I got my MO I have noticed a LARGE amount of condensation from the AC dripping down on the drive. It doesn't matter what the weather is like it still does the same thing all the time.

I got a bowl and have been measuring it the last few days. It has been from .50 cups to .75 cups of watter. I have had a lot of cars over the years and this one by far drips the most.

Is this an issue with mine or do you get the same amount?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
FatEddy-

You can't compare your experience to anyone else's. The volume of condensate is dependent on the ambient humidity. Someone in Arizona (dry climate) will have significantly less condensate than someone in New Orleans (damp climate). Obviously you will have more condensate on a hot, humid day than on a cool, dry night.

As far as car air conditioning is concerned, there is no such thing as too much condensate dripping from the car.

-njjoe

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what has me concerned.

It seems to not matter. From the time I have had the MO its has been 100 out with little humidity and a day like today in the low 60s and damp.

If there is no such thing as to much, as in, the more the better, I'm in good shape.

I have never seen this much off an auto before.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The AC seems to be on most of the time unless you manually turn it off. Could that be why you see a lot of condensation from the AC.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Looking at the weather in your area relative humidity is at 94%.... that could be the reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts