Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
wow weird!! i thought 2003 pewter's only came with the tan interior! and it was new to the MO this year to have the charcoal interior compatitble with the polished pewter exterior. i didnt know the colors were different in the states! i live in vancouver, b.c. by the way..
i really like the pewter w/ charcoal interior...damn.

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i<3mymurano said:
wow weird!! i thought 2003 pewter's only came with the tan interior! and it was new to the MO this year to have the charcoal interior compatitble with the polished pewter exterior. i didnt know the colors were different in the states! i live in vancouver, b.c. by the way..

me too.....

it sold me on the car....... (after sitting in the camel colored interior, i jus couldnt do it...)

·
Registered
180 Posts
i<3mymurano said:

i<3

Actually, the pewter ext with the charcoal interior has always been available here in Can, but only in leather. Pewter is the ext colour I wanted right from the start but just couldn't bring myself to fork out the $$ :eek: for the leather. Ended up getting the sheer silver ext / charcoal cloth int.

·
Registered
180 Posts
esemes said:
i dont know why i did it, i just did it......

not sure it helps anything, but does photo well (when crawling on your hands & knees)

anyone??

Hey SMS

I saw these on eBay. Is that where you bought them? Whaddya think -- worth it? I recall them being fairly inexpensive -- something like <$10 I think.

·
Registered
777 Posts
es - where did you get the plugs or what did you use?

I think there was a guy selling similar plugs on ebay, but they were for the 2 holes in the EOM trailer hitch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had purchased these caps awhile back and like you I figured why not. (@$7US incl shipping) When I put them in I remembered thinking ... Why the hell are those holes there in the first place?

I am still feeling a bit foolish for purchasing two cap plugs from ebay when I could have measured and probably picked them up locally for a tenth of the price- and the fact that it is under the car!

At any rate after having mine plugged I notice the holes on other MOs.

Oh well

Just don't tell your wife - she will think your crazy.

·
4,664 Posts
You do realise that it's a bit rententive...;)

I find the muffler visibility is more an issue, but the not so Hidden Hitch masks that.

I think I'll drill more holes in mine and chrome it, so it looks like part of an aircraft.:D

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
hehehe yeeees, I do think it is retentive, buuuuut, I bet most of us here that love our Mo's are that way.
LMAO at Jaak chromin the thing, that's a good'en

hehehe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes I said I felt foolish enough not to mention to my wife or even my car crazy son. But I had forgotten it until I read it here again, So- I am not the only retentive MO owner here. It takes one to know one!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts