Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
My name is Dominic from www.TVandNav2Go.com. If you guys need we have plug and play mods to convert your nav screen (All cars) or Non nav screen on the 2006 Muranos to a dvd/backup camera screen. The mods are plug and play and have 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The unit will auto switch to backup camera when you put the car in revese. You can even use the mod to add Nav to a car that has no nav. Feel free to call us at 718-763-7367 or visit us at www.TVandNav2Go.Com

P.S. I would love to be a supporting vendor on this site if someone would email me the detail to [email protected]

Thanks Dominic www.TVandNav2Go.Com :4:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great Product

I just installed one of there RGB converters, and it works great. Very simple install and great piture quality.

thanks TVandNav2Go.Com

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Re: Great Product

littlemurano06 said:
I just installed one of there RGB converters, and it works great. Very simple install and great piture quality.

thanks TVandNav2Go.Com
I understand they are expensive what did you pay?

·
Registered
37 Posts
since you bought from them how is the plug and play holding up? did you have them install it or you did it yourself. thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Littlemurano06, can you give a short description of what is involved with the installation? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I installed it at the same time as the PAC,, first thing is to remove the screen bezel and the unbolt the screen then un-plug the wiring harness from the screen and plug into the converter and then plug the converter harness into the screen and mount the converter at the front of the console, as for wiring its just, I believe, +/- and a switch, for power i pigged back of a fuse in the fuse box, and ground by the glove box and wired my switch by the side mirrors buttons, its sounds kind of hard but if you have installed a radio before, this is simple. Good luck and if you need more info write back

Jes

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
by the way littlemurano what year and what model murano do u have? because i have 2006 S. What options did u install in the RGB plug and play? did u install a back up viewer? thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2006 sl, I already had the back up camera so I manily use it for the dvd player I installed and My mp3 player, but if you want to add it you would have to cut and splice a couple of wires to the reverse switch or the back up lights to make it a true back-up camera or you could add the camera and just put in a switch so you don't have to hard wire it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dominic

I have written to TVandNav2Go several times to no avail. No one is answering any of your emails or at least my email.

I am interested in replacing my 2004 orange screen with a dvd in full color. I am in Toronto

Let me know how and where I can buy/have it installed.

Thanks

tvandnav2go said:
Hi Everyone
My name is Dominic from www.TVandNav2Go.com. If you guys need we have plug and play mods to convert your nav screen (All cars) or Non nav screen on the 2006 Muranos to a dvd/backup camera screen. The mods are plug and play and have 2 video inputs 1 for dvd and 1 for backup camera. The unit will auto switch to backup camera when you put the car in revese. You can even use the mod to add Nav to a car that has no nav. Feel free to call us at 718-763-7367 or visit us at www.TVandNav2Go.Com

P.S. I would love to be a supporting vendor on this site if someone would email me the detail to [email protected]

Thanks Dominic www.TVandNav2Go.Com :4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts