Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Cooper Nissan of Lehigh Valley in Easton PA....what a GREAT place and the staff there was EXCELLENT!!!!!.....if you want a great deal give Joseph Kotbawi or Hercules Talone a ring....we recieved a great deal on a new Nissan Murano SL with touring package for $400 under invoice!!!...shop around and find your best deal and then go to them LAST and they will beat your best offer guaranteed.....the staff was great, no haggling, no pressure and we were in and out in a flash with exactly what we wanted.....2nd best car deal I have ever been associated with (1st was my Tundra Double cab) and this experience was just as pleasant as that....I can't say enough about this dealership!! They are relatively new and really want your business....check them out and you wont be dissappointed. Tell them Pete and Wendy sent ya!:D

oh yeah almost forgot

COOPER NISSANwww.coopernissan.com

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Good to hear about good buying experiences.
Now if there service department is just as good.....:D

Homer

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
ekaxel said:

Nissan dealers have service departments????
OK. I don't have a dealer that has a service department.

And you don't have a dealer that has a service department.

But Pete might.
After all he may be better positioned to deal with them than us.
He has a pistol.

Or he is one hell of a basketball player........

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
I do not believe Nissan knows what "service" means....:(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i have a dealer with a visible serive department....the jury is still out on how good it is....we just picked up the Murano today!! and yes I am "equipped" to deal with them but also am originally from Indiana so I do have a little hoops talent in me! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts