Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Consumer Reports October 2005 regarding the 2006 Lincoln Aviator/Ford Edge: "The Mazda 6 based crossovers will mimic the sporty look of the Nissan Murano".

A pic of the Mazda CX-7 looks like a Murano as well. And a pic of a GM prototype for crossover SUVs looks mysteriously like a Murano.

At least I know I was ahead of the curve and bought the original.

·
Registered
842 Posts
MichaelMurano said:
According to Consumer Reports October 2005 regarding the 2006 Lincoln Aviator/Ford Edge: "The Mazda 6 based crossovers will mimic the sporty look of the Nissan Murano".

A pic of the Mazda CX-7 looks like a Murano as well. And a pic of a GM prototype for crossover SUVs looks mysteriously like a Murano.

At least I know I was ahead of the curve and bought the original.
You also bought quality vs. quanity:2:

·
Registered
161 Posts
In 2001 I got my Wife a C320 Due to its unique styling. Now it seems as if every car in the class and the classes on both sides of it all look the same.

I had to LOL when I saw this thread. I just got the Murano due to its unique design. I guess in a few years all SUVs and Crossovers are going to look the same.

Being Unique is great but plagiarism is a hell of a lot cheaper! :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
The boxy look has been broadly copied to exhaustion. So now car makers have to look elsewhere, the curvy look. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts