Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, it's only the wheel style (5 spokes vs 6 spokes) and a slight color difference for the lower portion of the front and rear bumpers.

I was just in Vegas last week. had a great time, and made a sizable deposit at the crap tables and slots.

·
4,664 Posts
Most of the SE's have the bottom part of the bumpers painted, but not all. Depends on the colour. HID's are also another visible difference on the outside. In Canada, you have to get an SE to get HIDs.

You know what they say about gambling.... You just keep winning until it's all gone!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Many SL's have HID's here in the US. It seems that when the SL's have the HID's they also have the lower bumper painted that dark grey color too. So, the wheels are the only obvious thing. I've debadged mine now, but the 6 spoke wheels still speak "SE"

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't know how I forgot about the HIDs.

I've also noticed that the SE's lower bumper has a metallic finish, while the SL's don't.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Don't forget also that the rear of the car itself is badged "SE" versus "SL" and if there is AWD, there will also be the "AWD" badge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts