Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I parked the murano this morning without a crack wind shield and came out for lunch earlier and noticed my wind shield about halfway up from the botton on the drivers side was cracked. The crack started at the support and ran along about 12". I work very close to Team Nissan in Marietta, GA and so I thought I would stop by to ask them if they had encountered anything like this. I do not remember anything having hit the wind shield and it was perfect this morning.

The tech asked the service manager to look at it and he immediately said write a warranty ticket for a "stress cracked wind shield" and that they had replaced one on another murano a couple weeks ago. I have to say best experience I have ever had with a dealership or service department. He said they would also fix that darn pesky driver seat reguardless that my model was not covered in the TSB. All in all I will be using them for service from now on. I guess I am writting this as more of an FYI since they are fixing the problem for anyone else with one.

Cool site thanks for all the information.

Jason

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
jlaudio said:
The tech asked the service manager to look at it and he immediately said write a warranty ticket for a "stress cracked wind shield"...they would also fix that darn pesky driver seat reguardless that my model was not covered in the TSB.
You are lucky to have that dealership nearby.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Certainly better than NY.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you want completely awesome service, come see Nissan in Kingston, Ontario. Even non Nissan owners rave about the service there. www.kingstonnissan.com. No, I don't work there. My MO is my 3rd Nissan from that dealer.

·
4,601 Posts
Strange, I click on the link and get this:

This domain is not configured for this service. Please contact the webmaster to have it enabled.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am in NY

Spin_Echo said:
Certainly better than NY.

I am in Rockland and work in westchester Who have you used for a servicing dealer

?? :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very strange, I just clicked on it thru the forum and it worked fine for me...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
The URL posted has a "dot" before the last "slash" giving an error message. Just edit to remove the dot.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Thanks for the hint JL--if my dealer gives me any more trouble I might give Team a try.
:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Noone yet... The one in White Plains sucks though. I went there to discuss a minor problem I was having - these guys weren't helpful. I'll try theone on central avenue next.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just an update on the repair.

Took it in yesterday morning, however the people that replace them never showed up before I had to leave work. Called nissan and they provided a rental car for overnight. Got my murano this morning with a new windshield. They told me they had to order the seat frame to fix the rocking chair I have now, so it will have to return on another day. I have to say that this service was more than I could have ever expected. They are amazing at Team Nissan in Marietta, GA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts