Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 Murano SV with Nav and Tech package yesterday and pretty upset with the lack of caring by Nissan on these known issues. And I work in the software industry so even bothers me more. Would be interested in alternatives to the factory installed unit since it does not seems Nissan will ever fix the issue through a software fix or hardware replacement.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Broken. Record.

Join the club Richard. I know there are alternatives, so I'll let others chime in, but know you're not alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks! I am trying different channels directly into Nissan's IT dept to see if they ever plan on resolving this but not going to hold my breath. Obviously this was a major screw up on their part and if they didn't fix it though a software upgrade/fix, then it must be an incompatibility with the hardware itself. Since a convenience feature (unless someone can convince Nissan people will be looking at their phones rather than the obnboard display to screw with Pandora, Iheartradio, etc. and will cause crashes) it will just be a nuisance.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts