Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a few days, I'll rech 3,000 miles on my new black Murano SL that I purchased in February 2006.

1. My wife complains about the back seat and says it's very uncomfortable. A few days ago, I had my Son in the front, my wife and mom in the back seat. It was so uncomfortable for my wife that she had to sit in the middle. She doesn't like the head rest. It seems when she sits down, her upper body and head is tilted slightly forward because of the head rest.

2. Any out there accidently lock themselves outside of the car? One day I had to stop my Murano on the side to get something in the back. With the car engine running, I opened the back door, moments later I guess the wind shut my driver side door and it locked automatically. Luckily I didn't shut the back door. So i just lean forward and unlocked the front door.

3. A few days ago, I woke up at 4:30 am to take a relative to the airport. In the garage, when I tried to open the doors with my remote key, the lights on the front and back did not flash nor did the doors open. So I had to manually open the driver side door than shut it. Only than did the remove key worked. Any out there had similiar problem?

Other than that, I still love my Black 2006 Murano SL. :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Paniolo,
first to answer your question 1) the murano back seats are the most comfortable back seats i've seen. now you do know you can recline the back seats back by pulling the strap on the seats near the doors right? see attachment...

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
3) the only thing i can think of where the remote won't function would be: was your door ajar a little? because the remote might not work if the door wasn't shut tight.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
06murano said:
3) the only thing i can think of where the remote won't function would be: was your door ajar a little? because the remote might not work if the door wasn't shut tight.
That is excatly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
"1. My wife complains about the back seat and says it's very uncomfortable. A few days ago, I had my Son in the front, my wife and mom in the back seat. It was so uncomfortable for my wife that she had to sit in the middle. She doesn't like the head rest. It seems when she sits down, her upper body and head is tilted slightly forward because of the head rest"

Aside from the seat angle being adjustable, so is the Head rest. Check your owners manual for instructions.

Sounds like your wife doesn't like the car.

Homer

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Homer.. On the contrary, my wife loves our new black Murano SL. In fact when she first set in the passenger front seat, she was in "awe" how much spare room there was in front. She enjoys the ride and being in a SUV experience above looking down at the other non-SUV vehicles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts