Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weeeeeeeeee....I just bought some Murano crome plate covers for my MO. Sorry, I got carried away, but this is one small step in adding new features to my MO....:2:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Coness said:
Weeeeeeeeee....I just bought some Murano crome plate covers for my MO. Sorry, I got carried away, but this is one small step in adding new features to my MO....:2:
How about some linky goodness? :)

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
I got mine off ebay--but it is stainless. For $9.00. It came with little screw covers, but what screws they would cover is anyone's guess. My idiot dealer put inch screws a half thread in to hold the dealer tag on....so I replaced them with metric allen screws I already had that are yellow zink plated, they look goldish, so that's ok.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reputable online site to buy covers

Besides eBay, what's a reputable website to buy covers?
:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Yep, mine looks a lot like the one on ebay you have there.
The Murano label is just that, a label, you know---stuck on. It is a close match and does look like it is brushed aluminum around the characters.
I did find a link to a place that does custom raised metal in any font you want--even sent to them in art work form.

http://www.autoplates.com/Brass Frames/BrassFrames.htm

Pretty nice frames, kinda expensive, but worth it on some.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got the Nissan one and really like it. It did cost about $25 but it seems worth it. Also it was hard to get the screw covers on but they look nice now that they are. :cool:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Murano Plate cover

I just bought mine off of E-Bay a week ago and it just came in on Wednesday. I like the way it looks. I payed $12.00 including shipping too. The screws they sent with mine did not fit either. I had to use the original ones I had.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn it!!!:3: Apparently I bought ONE frame, so I have to go out and buy another one.....:mad:

Hmmm...perhaps I can just get away w/ putting the frame on the front and not having one on the back.........

·
Registered
56 Posts
Coness, I bought the same frames from ebay but from a different seller (racing-craft). I got 2 for $20 including shipping. They are bright, shiny and I can relate to that giddy feeling :5: when I got 'em in the mail then put them on.

This place is bad for the pocketbook...too much knowledge of all kinds of goodies that I just have to have :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts