Nissan Murano Forum banner

Crunch...

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CopperKat 
#1 ·
I had a little mishap over the weekend and damaged my beloved Murano. Looked down for one minute and rearended the car in front of me that I thought would have started moving at the green light by the time I got there, but I digress.

The only part of my car that got damaged was what I believe they call the "bumper grill", the semi-grill below the bumper that has grey plastic vertical bars covering the radiator behind. This seems to be a separate item from the bumper itself, and was trying to find out if I could just buy this part myself and install it.

I combed through several Nissan dealership websites, and I wasn't able to identify which part number it was that I was looking for, or even if it could be purchased separately. Does anybody else out there know what part it is, where would be the best place to buy it, and about how much it would cost? (I would prefer to not share this little event with my insurance company, especially if the part is under the deductible.

Also, I know about the "billit grill" replacements, and I ain't interested. I like the original look.

#2 ·
Unfortunately, that part is attached to the bumper. You can click on the link below to see a front bumper for sale on eBay. It's all one piece. The part is about $225 from Nissanparts4less.com. Then it's about another $500 to have a body shop paint it for you.

Bumper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.