Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
custom pandora body kit that looks better than the original...all we need is 8 members that are interested in a group buy, includes side skirts, front bumper, and rear bumper for $999, thats cheaper than the pandora kit that will cost you about $3,300 for the whole kit.....let me know. ASAP...we have about a week....heres the site www.bodykits.org

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Got Milk?

:p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hey Romeo,

Bump!
For $999, I'm in.
Now, do you get all this for $999...?

Front Bumper w/Grille - $1270.75
Side Step - $1023.75
Rear Bumper - $750.75
Eyeline - $204.75

And of course this is not included.

Tail Lens Cap - $382.20
Led Mirror Cover - $382.20
Bright Pillar Stainless Steel- $324.87

NZM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL ITS A LOCAL BODY KIT FABRICATION HERE IN SO CAL THAT IS WILLING TO CUSTOMIZE IT FOR US, FOR ONLY $999 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING INCLUDING FRONT BUMPER"LIKE PANDORA BUMPER", SIDE SKIRTS, AND A REAR BUMPER THAT IS BETTER THAN THE PANDORA BUMPER http://www.bodykits.org/cart/view_product.html?ItemID=3488 , THEY WILL CUSTOMIZE IT TO FIT OUR MURANO. ITS REALLY A GOOD DEAL, YOU SAVE LOTS OF MONEY AND TIME, THE PANDORA KIT IS SO EXPENSIVE, SO THIS IS A GOOD DEAL.

IN ORDER FOR THIS DEAL TO GO ON, THEY NEED ABOUT 8 MEMBERS TO GO AHEAD AND DO IT. I HAVE ABOUT 2 MEMBERS THAT ARE INTERESTED, SO WE NEED 6 MORE.....

THIS IS THE PANDORA'S PRICES:
Front Bumper w/Grille - $1270.75
Side Step - $1023.75
Rear Bumper - $750.75

·
Registered
263 Posts
Link is not working, do you have any pics?

NZM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

THIS IS WHAT THE REAR BUMPER WOULD LOOK LIKE, BUT FOR A NISSAN MURANO OF COURSE, I THINK ITS BETTER THAN THE PANDORA ONE.

THIS IS THE PANDORA ONE

THESE ARE THE REST OF THE PICS THAT THIS CUSTOM KIT WOULD LIKE, SIMILAR AS POSSIBLE......

http://pandora-inc.com/aero/nissan/DSCF0690.JPG
SAME BUT AS IN BLACK

ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Count me out~
No thanks!

NZM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WELL IF WE DONT GET THIS GROUP BUY,,,,,,,WE WILL FOR SURE DO THE FRONT BUMPER....KEEP IN CONTACT I WILL FIND OUT THIS MONDAY.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ITS NOT THEIR GOING TO MAKE IT CUSTOM MADE USING THE SAME STYLE AS THE PANDORA

·
Registered
263 Posts
Romeo, Front Bumper I'm in~
Keep us inform. Thanks in advance...

NZM

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
So the company in SO CAL is going to make a replica of the pandora kit? What is the quality they'll be using to make the product since directly from Pandora will cost too much. I'm in for just the front bumper if the price is right. Also, whoever mention about the Bright Pillar Stainless Steel- $324.87?

I got my 2003-2006 Murano 12 piece mirror chrome trim kit for $117 USD + $38.98 (DHL Express next day shipment) total: $155.98 USD. From yournissanparts.com website and the service was great as well trasaction went through smoothly. Product arrive the very day next day from US to Canada, which is really surprisingly quick. Don't think there is much of a huge different with the Pandora bright piller stainless steel kit compare to the one yournissanparts.com selling cheaper. The kit is installed on my 2005 Platinum Murano SE AWD and it looks damn good as well sporty. Don't have to be black on chrome theme to make a car look luxury.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WELL YEAH, THE PANDORA KIT IS JUST TOOO EXPENSIVE, AND TAKES TOO LONG. I HAD ORDERED AND THEN CANCELED IT BECAUSE IT NEVER CAME. WELL I KNOW IT WILL BE FIBERGLASS, WHICH IS THIRD LAYER FIBERGLASS AS THEY SAID. CARBON FIBER IS BETTER, BUT MORE EXPENSIVE. I AM LOOKIN AT A HUGE COMPANY HERE IN STANTON, CA THAT COULD ALSO GET THE OFFICIAL PANDORA KIT, JUST A BIT CHEAPER, NOT TO MUCH THOUGH, AND IT WILL ONLY TAKE 3 WEEKS TO RECEIVE. I AM WAITING TO SEE, BUT THE CUSTOM KIT WOULD BE BETTER. THEY WILL CUSTOMIZE IT ONLY FOR ONE BUYER, THATS WHY WE NEED A GROUP BUY, I OFFERED TO PAY MORE, BUT THEY REFUSED. THE GOOD THINK IS THAT IT WILL INCLUDE THE SIDE SKIRTS, FRONT BUMPER WITH GRILLE, AND CUSTOMIZE REAR BUMPER, WHICH IN MY OPINION IS WAY BETTER THAN THE PANDORA ONE. I ALSO HAVE THE STAINLESS STEEL TRIMMINGS....AND HAS YOU CAN SEE PANDORA IS CHARGING WAY TOOOO MUCH, AND THEY ARE ALL ALIKE. I GOT THE WHOLE COMPLETE SETUP FOR LESS THAN THAT. CHECK OUT MY GALLERIE PICS.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Usually what make a group buy successful is to have some sort of prototype about the product that is selling for. When you mention customized, we want to see how the actual outcome of the item will look like. I just don't want to put money on a fiberglass front bumper that comes out like crap.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KIT

YOU ARE RIGHT, I UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND TOO, THAT I AM NOT THE ONE MAKING THE RULES. THEY WILL NOT MAKE A BODY KIT FOR JUST ONE CAR, THEY NEED TO HAVE THE ORDERS, SO THEY "SUPPOSEDLY" DO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME. CHECK OUT THEIR SITE, THE STUFF THEY HAVE IS GOOD, SO ITS UP TO YOU. I WOULD FEE MORE COMFORTABLE TO GET ONE MADE FOR ME AND THEN SHOW YOU GUYS.......BUT IF IT DOESNT WORK, I WILL BE GETTING THE PRICES FROM ANOTHER PANDORA SUPPLIER, IT WILL ONLY TAKE 3 WEEKS.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Pics and Price.
Keep us inform.
Thank Romeo~

NZM

·
Registered
1 Posts
what is the status on the kit

Romeo,
Im like 95% sure i will be buying a murano ( Charcoal Grey one) in the next few weeks and really like the kit. Im in if it still going on. Will this place paint and install??? let me know if its still on

thanx,
Joey

·
Registered
69 Posts
How much would just the front bumper go for with a group buy? I don't really think the side skirts and rear bumper is that impressive.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts