Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
This is the one I want. Washington drivers have no concept of the "Keep Right Except To Pass" law. Idiots.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Corin

I think that is the case everywhere---and---it is a case of being a butthead cop wannabe.
I always wanted to put a lane on the freeway with a large trap door. Put a sign one mile from the trap door saying "If you stay in this lane and hold back traffic, you are an a$$hole and will be dealt with accordingly". When they drive over the trap door and it senses that they have held back traffic, it opens and they go into a crusher and pop out at the metal recycling center in a cube ready for the crucible.
The usual fast lane cruise in Atlanta is 80 or just above 2 grand on the tach, Mo purrs there.

:2:

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Not to get too far off the topic, but the thing that REALLY annoys me is when traffic is very light, and there are only 4 cars on the road as far as you can see. One in the right lane, doing 10 under the limit, one in the center lane right next to him, matching the same speed, the third one in the left lane, also matching speed and location..... and me, of course, right behind them trying to get by. :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Sometimes I wish I had a mounted machine gun...:11:

Or I'm not picky, a flamethrower would be nice too: :9:

·
4,664 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
I would post mine, but then I wouldn't be able to post about all my upgrades. Don't want anyone following me home!

·
5,268 Posts
Great plates! I will need to think of getting one myself.......what is gonna be................

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
hey jaak, are you from alberta???

·
4,664 Posts
Nope... Not from Alberta, just felt like using the plate! ;) One of my brothers is in Edmonton though....

I have thought many times, about "moving" there for my car purchase to save the sales tax.... Hmmm, what's 8% of 40,000... I don't really want to think about it.:eek:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Plates that I thought would be fun to have:
IM2BZ2P <--won a radio contest in my area years ago
SNOWMO
NVMYMO
SLOWMO
PUMPKIN

Can't think of any of the other ones now...

·
4,664 Posts
Still one of my favourites...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
that's the whole point! Look at it quickly, and it's easy to ignore the F.... :)

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
my co-worker the other day saw this one:

000-PTR

That's only understandable to a small set of elite nerds... :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I must say I am semi-sorry to say that I understand the 000-PTR plate! Even more sad that I currently code in Java and I still get it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
My MO's license plate reads: " R MO ¢¾ us"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts