Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,135 Posts
I have 2k miles on mine and I get close to 22 Mpg at 75 to 80 Mph. About 75% of my travel time is over level highway, the other 25% up and down a 5% grade. I am not hard on the negine or tranny but I do not baby them either. I am expecting the mileage to get even better as time goes by.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top