Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear member, I noticed that my MO 2007 CVT was leaking fluid but it was still functioning well just that the fluid level was low and I decided to take it for fixing and we found out that the three seals were leaking and they were all replaced while the oil pump was completely replaced. After coupled back the CVT is not moving well anymore, when scanned the error code P1700 appeared and the engineer is referring to the CVT oil pump. I need more advice on what to do next. Thank you all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the graphics was given online when I google search the error code P1700 from the scanner directly.
What is the source of that graphic? Was it written by someone who knows anything about cars?? Without an authoritative source it's meaningless.

Yes, the graphics was given online when I google search the error code P1700 from the scanner directly.

·
Administrator
9,990 Posts
Random graphics like this found on the Internet from unknown sources are not a helpful response. Information should be provided by a knowledgeable source and the post should also include context and source of the "information."

Very few mechanical problems have only one cause. My counsel is NOT to believe this kind of information. Frankly, it's worthless.

If you want to share information, please do so from an authoritative source, or based on your personal experience and expertise.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Random graphics like this found on the Internet from unknown sources are not a helpful response. Information should be provided by a knowledgeable source and the post should also include context and source of the "information." Very few mechanical problems have only one cause. My counsel is NOT to believe this kind of information. Frankly, it's worthless. If you want to share information, please do so from an authoritative source, or based on your personal experience and expertise.
Well noted, thanks for the head-ups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts