Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go on my trip this year, I will need an oil change around the Dallas region. Are any of the service guys at the dealers there really really good?

Unless somebody has a better place to recommend. :confused: :8:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Have you already taken your trip? I'm in the Dallas area. There's one Nissan dealership that I would recommend you stay away from. There are a couple that I would recommend from previous experiences.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I would think almost any shop (not even a Nissan dealer) can do a good job on an oil change. If you are concerned about the oil filter, bring your own and even if they refuse to install it, just say you'll pay the normal price for a full oil change (with filter) except they can keep their filter and use yours. Most shops will not turn down those extra couple bucks of profit.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sorry to steal the thread but eric, how do you like your jwt pop charger. was it worth it??

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
nissanlove said:
sorry to steal the thread but eric, how do you like your jwt pop charger. was it worth it??
I love it. It came kind of weakly oiled though, but a cleaning and reoiling with a K&N recharger kit set things right (although its now red instead of blue). If you want to know more, PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts