Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have some kind of rattle noise from the passenger side of the back seat...maybe the seat belt....it is really annoying anyone else have this problem...also it happens when the windows are up or down so i believe its not a window problem

·
Registered
828 Posts
With the rear seat folded down, lift up the covering plate. In there you'll see some heavy black plastic and some springs and straps.

I have heard of other people have noise like uou described and they were able to fix in this area.

·
Registered
78 Posts
damn rattles

I own a new 03 Murano SE loaded. I have also encountered various rattles in the vehicle. All window rattle and when the stereo is cranked there are numerous vibration rattles heard from the door post areas on both sides of the vehicle. One other rattle I've heard is from the rear suspension area. When both rear tires encounter a "bump" simultaneously at speeds above 15 miles/hour I have a rattle similar to a loose heat plate. I've brought this to the dealer twice and they cannot identify the problem.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine has an intermittent rattle in the gauge cluster. Only happens randomly... That's the only noise I've noticed so far and have 22,000 miles on her. Keeping my fingers crossed.:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
It has been perfect. Well okay not perfect, I had a few problems off the lot that I posted a while ago. (had a faulty sunroof motor replaced the first week, have had a slight shake in the steering since day 1 that no dealer has been able to find, I believe it is a bent rim) Other than that it has been WONDERFUL!! I haven't noticed or had really any of the problems (rocking chair, random doors locking, rotors, etc.) that I have seen posted here. My gas mileage averages about 22-23 mpg (about 60% highway, 40% city) Haven't towed anything. Handles like a sports car. I have to say I love it more and more every day!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts