Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I haven't posted I think since November! I was wondering if the Muranos in Canada have drl's (the bi-xenons) and how are they hooked up? It would be intresting to see if it could be done on our North American mo's. :)

By the way I'm very happy with the Murano except its an suv so yeah gas milage blows vs. the passat.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
quailallstar said:
Hey guys! I haven't posted I think since November! I was wondering if the Muranos in Canada have drl's (the bi-xenons) and how are they hooked up? It would be intresting to see if it could be done on our North American mo's. :)
Welcome back!
Canadian cars have their computer programmed to run their fog lights as DTRL. I have heard some dealers claim they can reprogram the US models but non has been done that I actually know about.
I just took the easy route and hooked up my own using two relays. There is multiple threads and diagram for this mod in the forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Daytime Running Lights?

zebelkhan said:

Welcome back!
Canadian cars have their computer programmed to run their fog lights as DTRL. I have heard some dealers claim they can reprogram the US models but non has been done that I actually know about.
I just took the easy route and hooked up my own using two relays. There is multiple threads and diagram for this mod in the forum.
Thanks for the welcome..

I thought for some reason it was the xenons being used as DRL's (like in the VW's that have Xenons). I look around for the post that talks about the DRL's. Thanks... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts