Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE else in the DC area??? Lookin for others with Muranos to talk and brag....lemme know :18: :22: :blingblin

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Me four...

I am in Annapolis, MD.

1.5 yrs ago, i tried to get everyone in tri -state area together: DC-VA-MD and even PA.
The response was not great.
Perhaps now is the time to revive the idea? :4:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Definitely.....

We drive the Pearl MO, with the Manik kit that is all over Fairfax and Arlington Counties and the surrounding areas etc..

A Black MOSLAWD parked next to us at Fair Oaks Mall, (yesterday - was that one of YOU?):2:

(How's Mrs. Roper?) :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Count me in! I'm in Alexandria and have been looking for other MO owners in the area to exchange and discuss info.

I'm pretty new to the forum but will try to log-in more than I have recently.

:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm still somewhat of a newbie myself. I hope we can get the DC Area section going. I know some of us could do with some local help every now and then.

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have always been a nissan man at heart now I have two of them. A nice used 05 sl awd and a 84 300zx annivesary edition. Let me know if you guys get together.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Germantown, Maryland here.

Midnight blue with tan leather.

Love the standard audio with subwoofer!

Any ideas on what upgrades I can do to modify my ride?

Exterior?
Interior?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I figured I'd ring in since I'm a new 1st Gen owner just outside DC, although this thread is SUPER old!

So this local chapter doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Anyone still around? Anyone still care?? :awais: :7:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have found members very helpful in discussing features, trends, proper maintenance, issues, upgrades, etc. If you have a question, I recommend doing a search first. Many topics about the first generation MO (especially the '03) have been discussed in detail by the Founding Fathers! :6:

Enjoy the forum and welcome to the area!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts