Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She can never be replaced...but her little sister...ROCKS! This new Sunset Red...just keeps growing and growing on me! Rejoice for a MO once again sits in my driveway!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
:29: Nice!!

That red looks fantastic.

Be very, very careful at intersections. :runaway:

-njjoe

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red with Orange Metal Flecks

Thanks...the thing that put me over, and that evidently can't really be capture via camera, is when bright sunlight shines on the car...the "orange" flecks really stand out. I grieve the loss of the cabernet leather interior...but, so many other things are cool. Here's a real mystery though...no iPod integration (not even an AUX jack plugin), but I've got "standard" rear camera in the Touring SL package? Um...cool, I guess...my new black iPod 30GB video wants to be played, selected, and displayed on my new color console info screen!

Sheesh!

Big

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Love the color. I must say the 06 are really an improvement over the older models. I was at the dealer having the recalls performed this week and got to check out the 06 they had on the showroom. The headliner and pillars are now lined with a nice weave materal (instead of fuzzy cardboard and hard plastic), and they finally ditched the rear floor cup holder for an armrest mounted one. Clever!

·
Registered
184 Posts
about the ipod intergration

no iPod integration (not even an AUX jack plugin)
well big_daddy, i'm currently trying to solve that problem as well. but from what i found out so far is that you can use the titan cables from nissan to make it work on the muranos (6 cd bose system).
congrats on your new mo!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
that color is absolutely gorgeous. i like it even more than the purity of the glacier pearl.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Titan Cables?

I'm trying to read the threads right...but doesn't that implementation leave you with the iPod on the floor, right behind the console? It's a pretty avante garde place...but even I'm not THAT creative.

Regarding the ride, noise, fit, finish, etc...no question that manufacturing and materials have been improved...quite a bit more solid of a vehicle than my 05.

Regards,

Big

·
Registered
781 Posts
Maybe the red will look like a giant stop sign to people ;)

I like the '06 a lot better. Lots of nice details they fixed over the '03 for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts