Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the Toronto area (or the GTA) obtained an APA dealer invoice quote on the 04 SL AWD? If so, would you mind posting the price?

Many thanks,

TSXKid

(Note from jaak - my apologies, while merging two threads I accidentally deleted it!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
No Problem JAAK - You restored it, and that's all that counts!!!

TSXKid

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hello Jaak,

This is from CarCost Canada in March 2004 for a 2004 SL AWD (with optional sunroof). This offer was for the GMA (Greater Montreal Area) and it should be very close if not identical:

Hello, this is marjie mills from Car Cost Canada responding to your Premium Pricing Request.
Please see below the best no-haggle no-nonsense deal that I have been able to negotiate in your area.
Inventories of new vehicles tend to fluctuate on a daily basis, therefore I have confirmed that Cite Nissan in Montreal will sell you any new in stock 2004 Nissan Murano AWD SL for only $1,000.00 over vehicle base cost, plus an administration fee of $0.00, $0.00 fuel tax., $15.00 tire tax. All other applicable taxes are extra. The base vehicle you selected, with a total dealer cost of $37,007.00, if in stock, would cost you a total of $38,022.00 including freight, and PDI, admininstration fee, marketing fee and advertising fees(if applicable), fuel and tire tax. All other applicable taxes are extra. If you have any questions about this quote or would like to check current inventory, please contact the dealership directly.
It is imperative that you make an appointment to meet with our exclusive contact Brian Farett at 514-739-3175 for this quote to be valid.
An extra fee may be charged if the vehicle is not in the dealership's inventory and has to be located.

The total price, can be calculated by taking the Pricing Report for your
2004 Nissan Murano AWD SL,including the dealer cost, Freight + PDI, and adding the dealer mark up, administration fee above, marketing and advertising fees (if applicable) plus dealer cost of any selected options, $0.00 fuel tax and $15.00 tire tax above. All other applicable taxes should be based on this total.
If you are leasing the vehicle, the taxes would be payable monthly on your base lease payment.

Although most members buy at either the closest or lowest quoting dealer, you are free to use the leverage of our information to try to buy from whichever dealer you choose.

Thank you and good luck with your new vehicle

P.S.

In an effort to constantly improve our members satisfaction, please let us know which dealer you end up buying from and why.

Regards

Carcostcanada.com
A division of Armada Data Corp.
Tel: 905 624 3144 Ext 236

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Sim! I was the one who actually posted this msg!

Thanks for the info. This will be a great help! Exactly what I was looking for.

Regards,

TSXKid
P.S. Did you go for this deal or were you able to negotiate a better $$?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi TSXKid! Well, having these numbers on hand, I went for this exact same deal at the dealer nearest me. They didn't have my vehicle on the lot so I paid an extra 200$ to get exactly the one I wanted. This is a fair extra. Knowing the dealer's cost is not easy in Canada but I saved a lot for a very small fee actually. It was one of the smartest investment I did in 2004, unlike all the zillion gizzmos that the MO maniacs here "encouraged" me to buy since I got my new baby... lol

Pay attention to these guys from the Accessories and Audio sections pal, they're real hazardous to your financial health! :2:

Oh yes, I want this too!!! Sorry, I have to go now!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just a question?? If you know there cost can't you offer them $100 over? I got mine for cost and they located for me..

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mr. A,

It is a question of market, demand, offer and common sense. If the MO was a Ford or a Chrysler, I could have gotten away with maybe 3-4 hundreds over invoice but, the MO being a Nissan, if I offered anything under what I did, they would have sold it to the next guy. Honda, Toyota and Nissan do not need to cut their profit margin too much.

On a high moving car, getting away with a deal under 5% profit is very good. I got it for under 3% so I think that I had a pretty good deal...

·
Registered
37 Posts
OH I didn't know it was like that.. I just drove mine in the rain at night for the first time, And I have to tell everyone that I love my HID's Its like day light..:2: :2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts