Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I am thinking to buy a 2004 murano sl awd with touring,sunroof, leather, and dynamic control package.
MSRP is about $35000. what would be the best deal with this car?
When I checked on the internet, carsdirect.com offers the price of invoice price. is this a good price?? and is there any negative thing if I buy a car through those internet companies???
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
A good place to check is Edmunds.com message boards. They have a running thread about what other people pay for their Muranos, which gives you a base reference on what you should expect to pay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know where exactly you're located, but I had a good experience with the Internet Dept. at Power Nissan in Irvine. This was after getting totally screwed over by Superior.

Power said that they were sold more Muranos than anywhere else in SoCal. Of course, this was about 8 months ago (and came from the mouth of a car salesman), so who knows if it's still (or ever was) true.

dgstan

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went through a couple of internet sites (one was Power of Irvine) and felt I got a good price with the 2003 SL with the options I wanted.

I called Harold Turner, Fleet Manager of Nissan of Orange 714-633-8430, and he beat the lowest internet price I was quoted by a couple hundred dollars. He also threw in the seat warmer. He was very professional and I would recommend him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your information.
I was going to check the Power Nissan in Torrance first because I live close there but I think I should check with Irvine first then. Anyway, I am thinking to buy a new MO on March as soon as we got the first baby. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
woogi4u
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing