Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm trying to decided which dealership i'm gonna buy a new Murano SL AWD from. Can anyone out there comment on good or bad experiences at the dealerships in Toronto/GTA.

Thanks,
Cube2b

·
Registered
23 Posts
first i got the quote from www.carcostcanada.com talked to the dealer in markham (forgot the name), he wouldn't tell me his price, saying that i would use it to get a better deal from another dealer :confused: . i didn't even mentioned the quote from carcostcanada. next day i called Willowdale Nissan, 7200 Yonge Street. told the dealer my price, and ask to do better. got 200$ better deal + she threw free winter mats. next day i went there and signed the contract. overall pretty good "ordering/buying"experience.
things got worse as i was waiting for the delivery. i was told it'll take 5-6 weeeks. waited 5 weeks, no call from the dealer. called myself to learn when they finally were ready to place the order, this particular color+options combination was already odered, so i have to wait another 4-5 weeks :3:.
if it's not for this delay (i wouldn't be upset if i was informed of this situation, right from the beginning) i would recommend this dealer. to be fair, apparently at the time it was hard to get my configuration: SE pewter /black leather + NAV.
c
heers
O'Nufry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have a 2003 SE.
As far as I'm concerned the BEST NISSAN DEALER in T.O. is
ALTA NISSAN in Woodbridge.
After you purchase your vehicle your NEXT and major concern is SERVICE.
They have the Best Service and the SERVICE MANGER, in my opinion is GREAT. Check them out. You won't be sorry you did.

Good Luck,
MarcoPolo

·
4,601 Posts
You can buy it anywhere, it's where you get it serviced that really counts...

Bought mine in Milton, take it to 401 Dixie for service. Last Nissan product I bought at Sherway, and had it serviced there until they started doing things I didn't ask for or want, to the vehicle. That's when I first went to 401 Dixie.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help.

onufry, was that Nissan in Markham called Village Nissan? I also got the costs for both SE and SL AWD's from Car cost canada. How much over cost did you get your MO for. I'd like to get the SE, but don't have the extra $$'s laying around.

Jaak, did you have to subscribe for the SAT, or did you just install it and it worked?

·
Registered
23 Posts
cube2n, yes i believe that was Village Nissan. my quote from carcostcanada was 1400$ over invoice for SE. i didn't get the quote for SL, as i (wife) needed NAV. from Willowdale Nissan i got 1200$ over + free winter mats and wipers, and about 200$ discount on accessories. sales manager tried to add extra 200$ admin fee (preprinted on the contract - watch for that), but gave up on this once i showed him printed carcost quote which included admin fee.

·
4,601 Posts
Re: Thanks for the help

cube2b said:
Jaak, did you have to subscribe for the SAT, or did you just install it and it worked?
I'm not subscribed, but my cousin in NY is...:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bought mine in Milton as well. Shopped around and got the best price there.

·
4,601 Posts
I bought mine in Milton because the guy there did the right things. I don't have a high tolerance for unprofessional sales people. Professional ones are the ones that actually help you and make you feel good about how they do it. They follow up with you, return phone calls, are knowledgable, tell the truth, and generally help.

I know it's a strange concept, but it actually works, and there are some out there.

I think I'm picky, because I'm in bleeding edge high tech sales, so I don't have time to mess around, and have extremely knowledgable customers. I also like sales people that admit when they don't know, but go and find out.

Wow! Imagine that...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought mine online and the salesman is awesome. It's Mike at www.cars4u.com. Excellent deal I got and I didn't get no salesman crap......if you've done your research this is the best way to go!
As for service I am at Woodchester Nissan just cuz it's close by....I have heard good things about 401-Dixie, but is way too far for me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's Done, I have now purchased my new Murano SL AWD. Thanks for all the recommends/advice. I still haven't picked it up, but by next week I'll be crusing around in new wheels.

·
Canadian MO
56 Posts
I wonder if i did have a good deal

I live In Regina, SK..

I bought mine exactly 3 months ago,, so far so good, they fixed my squeaks.. and i am very happy about it.. I usually get a vehicle while the MO is in the Shop too.. The service manager is excellent and appears to be concerned with my degree of satisfaction.. I am sure he thinks I am the Customer from HELL (a.k.a. = CFH) anyhow..

I bought a SL, AWD, Glacier white, really without any options.. no sunroof.. they gave me the floor mats, which I think come with abd a Full tank of GAS and a free oil change in exchange to the survey being filled @ the dealer so they can get a good rating..

Here's the price 39000.00 CDN even, plus taxes
is it s good deal.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well I bought mine, also Glacier Pearl SL AWD but with sunroof for a bit less in January 2004. And I too think I gotta good deal....and am very happy thus far, except for the plastic issue.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well I bought mine, also Glacier Pearl SL AWD but with sunroof for $37,600 plus taxes in January 2004. And I too think I gotta good deal....and am very happy thus far, except for the plastic issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts